VenuePilot is an event management and ticketing platform.
It was created for venue owners/managers and allows them to:
- Automate the advance process using a personalised calendar designed specifically for bookers that syncs with various apps in order to create custom automations. (Google Calendar, Gmail, Slack, …)
- Create a new custom-built website for their venue. It will sync with VenuePilot’s event management and ticketing.
- Add customisable widget to their existing website so that backend event management and ticketing seamlessly sync with their venue’s public platform.
- Book shows and draft contracts intelligently with automatically updated artist performance statistics, from artists’ current global performance trends to their past ticket and bar sales.
- Control their ticketing by creating their own ticket fees and customising fees on a per ticket bases as well as integrating with other ticketing partners.
- Design their own floor plan
- Sell tickets on their own website. VenuePilot auto-pushes content to their website so that they can announce shows and sell tickets on their website.
- Collaborate effectively. Managers can create a multi-date event settlement sheet, keep artist financial details secure, track artist payments, upload invoices.
March 9, 2023